BUDEZE WALKIN DISPENSARY
Come give your support to BUDEZE. Come out and speak out about having safe access to meds in our community.
- SAFE ACCESS for the community
- How cannabis helps you in your medical need
- What BUDEZE does for you and your medical needs. Suggest a walkin for safe access and affordable meds.
Date: 7-4, 7-18 Tue
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: 9700 Seventh Avenue First Floor Hesperia, CA 92345please call (760) 947-1030.
Date: 7-11, 7-25 Tue
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: 14955 Dale Evans Parkway Apple Valley, CA 92307
Town Council may be reached at (760) 240-7000 ext. 7800
Budeze is expanding rapidly and we're interested in you becoming part of our team. If you think you have the skills, abilities and talent to propel Budeze vision and core values then Please apply. Below are a few positions that are currently available and their initial requirement of qualifications.
Budeze postions and requirements
* Over the age of 21
* Possess a Valid CA Medical Recommendation for Cannabis.
* All Volunteers will have to provide some deposit amount to cover the liabilities associated with provided materials, supplies, and equipment. Volunteer's expenses will be paid weekly (except gas is paid as frequent as needed.
Valid CA Driver License, Cell phone with minutes and text, insured vehicle that's up to CA DMV regulations.
Senior and Junior Regional Managers
2-4 years+ experience in managing groups of volunteers efficiently in day to day operations. The ability to coordinate and unify the interests of both Budeze sponsors and members. Experience in social media advertising, modern computer technical skills.
Agriculturalists Engineers or Assistants
1-2 Years minimal experience growing cannabis. Well understanding and knowledge of fundamental growing techniques and methods.
BudeZe only accepts vendors within our collective. If you are not a member of our collective you will need to Join BudeZe and become a member.If you are a member of our collective (BudeZe) E-mail us the following
- Unit(s) on hand
- Unit Price
- Photo of Unit(s)
- Description of unit(s)